The Endless Applications and Design Opportunities Of Enviromat
Where to use Sedum matting
Enviromat sedum matting is one of the most versatile landscaping materials there is. Because it is low maintenance and doesn’t need to be laid on to soil, it can be used for a wealth of different projects.
Inspirational ideas for using sedum matting include
- Living sedum roofs on garden sheds or animal housing
- Low maintenance ground cover around ponds
- Floral edgings for paths and patios
- Japanese gardens
- Topiary and sculpture
- Toppings for stone walls or gabions
- Lining for hanging baskets
- Hiding an unsightly man-hole cover
Enviromat sedum matting is designed to give all year round interest and during the flowering season will attract bees, butterflies and hoverflies to the nectar-rich flowers. You’ll find that Enviromat is easy to install and even easier to look after.