Cottage Garden Mix (1m²)

A glorious blend of native and non-native plants and grasses to attract and support pollinating insects and bring a beautiful splash of colour to your garden.

Cottage Garden Mix (1m²)Cottage Garden Mix (1m²)
Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge
Cottage Garden Mix (1m²) Cottage Garden Mix (1m²) Cottage Garden Mix (1m²)
From £16.78 Inc VAT

Please note that if you are ordering 30m²+ then a 2 day lead time is required


Made up of a mixture containing 28 perennial and biannual plants, the Cottage Garden Mix is perfect to recreate that picture-perfect cottage lawn look. It even comes with a number of annual cornflowers as well.



Just as you would expect from the Meadowmat product range, the Cottage Garden Mix is incredibly easy to look after. This means that you can keep your garden healthy whilst also looking beautiful without too much effort.



The Cottage Garden Mix contained 95% flowering planets with the other 5% being grass, based upon weight.



This mix also includes two species of the most beautiful and outstanding grasses we have ever grown, adding more to the texture of the grass and creation perches for a variety of insects.



In total, the Cottage Garden Mix contains 30 different types of flowering plants, helping to add a huge amount of extra colour to your garden from late spring through to early autumn. The large majority of the wildflower species in this type of MeadowMat mix are native to the UK, but to add some extra flavour, we have also added some traditional Cottage Garden favourites.



This gives you a bed of wonderful colour in your lawn whilst also attracting butterflies, bees and all manner of other pollinating insects.


What's in Cottage Garden Meadowmat?



  • Yarrow

  • Common or Hardheads Knapweed

  • Thrift Or Sea-Pink

  • Yellow Horned-poppy

  • Linaria, Northern Lights

  • Ragged-Robin

  • Ribwort Plantain

  • Meadow Saxifrage

  • Vervain

  • Field Scabious

  • Common Mallow

  • Tufted Vetch

  • Sweet Violet

  • Common Bird's-foot-trefoil

  • Viper's-bugloss

  • Achillea 'Cerise Queen'

  • Knautia macedonia 'Melton Pastels'

  • Leucanthemum 'White Breeze'

  • Rose Campion

  • Wild Thyme

  • Red Campion

  • White Campion

  • Daisy

  • Columbine

  • Nettle-leaved Bellflower

  • Cornflower

  • Bladder Campion

  • Cosmos Albatross

  • Cosmos Gloria

  • Corn Chamomile

MIN QTY: 1m²
+ 5% = 0
Calculate
Minimum order QTY for Turf is 1m²
Calculate Area
Calculate
Total £0.00