Fungus Fighter Concentrate is ideal for larger lawns but can also be used to control all major leaf diseases of roses and ornamental plants, including blackspot, rust, powdery mildew and box blight. The concentrate will make up to 31 litres of spray – enough to cover 620m² of lawn. The active ingredient is Tebuconazole, which has a systemic action. Systemic means that the fungicide is absorbed directly into the plant helping to eradicate and prevent the development of the disease. For best results use at the first sign of infestation. A repeat application may be required 7 – 14 days later.
For best results, apply using a garden sprayer.
Fungus Fighter Concentrate – Directions of Use
- Always wear gloves when handling any chemicals.
- Ensure the cap is on the bottle
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
- With the back label of the bottle facing you so the chamber is on top left hand side gently tip the bottle to the left allowing liquid into the dosing chamber.
- Measure 4 ml.
- To reduce the amount of liquid in the chamber gently tip the bottle to the right allowing excess to drain back into the bottle. Repeat if required.
- Then stand bottle upright and remove cap.
- Pour liquid from the dosing chamber into the sprayer and make up to 1 litre with water. This will treat a lawn area of up to 20m²
- Replace cap.
- Shake sprayer well to mix and use immediately.
- Spray the whole plant evenly until just before run-off (before drips start to form at the tips of leaves).
- Then rinse sprayer thoroughly after use and dispose of washings safely by pouring onto bare soil. Once the bottle is empty, RINSE CONTAINER THOROUGHLY before disposal by manually rinsing three times. This can be done by filling the dosing chamber with clean water, replacing the cap and tipping the water into the bottle. Repeat steps 1 – 4 above to add washings to sprayer at time of filling and dispose of empty container safely.
- Keep any stored chemicals away from children and pets.
- Keep product away from food and drink.
- Only store chemicals in their original container and retain instructions in case of medical emergency.
- Do not re-use the empty container. Do not empty any unused chemical into drains or waterways.
- Avoid spraying in windy or wet conditions.
- Read pack instructions carefully before use.
What’s in Fungus Fighter Concentrate
Warning: This product may stain absorbent surfaces such as paving.
For smaller areas or to spot treat isolated problems use Fungus Fighter Plus – ready to use
Check out our knowledge base for more information:
Turf Online aims to give its customers the best possible experience by delivering the best quality products for sale in the UK. Therefore, all our perishable products are harvested fresh to order the day before delivery, and we even accept orders for next-day delivery!
Delivery charges and services vary by different types of turf and delivery location. Charges are confirmed at checkout before payment. If your order includes grass turf, topsoil, Wildflower Turf or Sedum mats, you can choose your delivery day. You should arrange for live products to be delivered on the day you will lay them. Reducing the amount of time the product is stored means significantly less potential nuisance when it comes to installation; certain issues will not have had a chance to rise. All other products are delivered within 5 working days (or usually sooner!).
How Is Your Product Delivered?
We recommend that you only make arrangements for tradespeople to carry out work on your behalf after your turf or other products have been delivered.
PLEASE NOTE: Turf, Wildflower Turf, Sedum Mats and bulk Bag products are delivered on a pallet and can only be delivered to the kerbside.
Most of our products for sale in the UK will be delivered by being transported by a pallet courier that primarily uses 18-tonne rigid trucks that are built for reaching the majority of UK addresses. However, it is possible that your delivery could be made on a larger vehicle. If access or other restrictions prevent vehicles above a certain size reaching your address, or there are other offloading or parking restrictions which could affect the delivery, let us know in the delivery notes section of checkout so that special delivery arrangements can be made. Please make sure you double check the delivery postcode and address carefully as after your order has been shipped, it is likely we will not be able to make any amendments to your order or address.
Delivery is unloaded using a manual pallet trolley which is lowered to the road by the tail lift on the truck. Unfortunately, we do not offer Hiab (truck-mounted crane) deliveries. To offload the pallet, the surface must be flat and level. Since Turf, Wildflower Turf, Sedum and topsoil can be heavy, and the pallet trolley pulled by the driver has small wheels, pallets cannot be delivered onto soil, grass or gravel – a tarmac or paved surface is required.
Kerbside delivery means that our products for sale in the UK is delivered as close as possible to the delivery address you provide. Our helpful drivers will do their best to place your delivery where you wish, such as a driveway, but this is at their discretion. If your delivery address is hard to find or the property is a new build, consider using what3words to pinpoint your delivery location. More information on what3words can be found in our Help Centre.
For more information on how The Pallet Network delivers our different types of products, please watch this short video.
What Issues Could Arise With Delivery?
If your product delivery cannot be made due to a reason you failed to make us aware of, the full cost of distribution and products will still be charged to you. We are proud that most of our turf deliveries arrive on time. Sometimes, circumstances beyond our control (extreme weather, road accidents, vehicle breakdowns or IT failures) can delay delivery, but we will make every effort to keep you updated in such an event.