You can collect your turf if you are close to one of our collection points. We harvest our turf and deliver to your collection point within the shortest possible time. This guarantees that your order is as fresh as possible. We would strongly recommend that if you are collecting a turf order, the area for installation is completely prepared prior to pick up. This way, your new turf will spend the least amount of time wrapped up and stored, which means healthier turf.
Turf Online Collection Points
We try to help our customers as much as we can. Our range of collection points help those who would prefer to pick-up their order rather than have it delivered. Turf Online collection points are spread across the UK and serve a wide area. So, there should be a collection point that is reasonably close.
If you decide you would prefer to pick up your order from a Turf Online collection point the process is very simple. Once you have created your order with the option to collect, you will be issued a confirmation which details the location and date for you to organise your pick-up.
Below we have detailed our main Turf Online depots where you can purchase all our products like turf, grass seed and topsoil. To find out more about your local collection point, give us a call on 01832 777100.
Depending on your chosen collection method, please make sure you are aware of operating hours as these differ per location.
Collecting a Turf Order
Our turf is harvested and delivered to your collection point within the shortest possible time-frame. This is to guarantee that your order is as fresh as possible. We would strongly recommend that if you are collecting an order of turf, the area for installation is completely prepared prior to pick up. This way, your new turf will spend minimal amounts of time wrapped up and stored, which means less chance of discolouring.
Got a question just about delivery ? Here are some of our most popular questions and answers
- For palletised goods our standard service will be delivered between 8am - 8pm. We are requested not to contact the delivery depot for ETAs until the afternoon. Therefore if your delivery is not with you by around 2-3pm please get in touch and we can find out what time it should be with you.
- If you selected a pre 11am delivery, this should be with you from 8am - 11am. If in the unlikely event that your order is not with you within this time frame, please contact us.
- If you selected a pre 2pm delivery, this should be with you from 8am - 2pm. If in the unlikely event that your order is not with you within this time frame, please contact us.
- Our Saturday deliveries are normally delivered between the hours of 8am - 2pm. During busy times this may be extended but should be with you before 4pm.
- If your item is arriving via a parcel carrier you should receive a text message from the carrier with an ETA.
- With all of the services mentioned above, we are unable to provide an ETA until the day of delivery.
For all palletised goods, during the checkout process you can select your required delivery date along with any timed upgrades. For parcels, these are despatched on the next business day.
Let's get connected
“Stay in touch with Turfonline for the latest ideas, inspirational gardens and lawncare advice”Sign up for regular updates