The Spear & Jackson pressure sprayer can be used for a variety of tasks including plant watering, pest and weed control, plant feeding, patio cleaning and fence treatment. The easy to operate pump action sprayer has an adjustable nozzle. It is ideal for applying a range of garden care products. A large 5 litre capacity also means less fill ups.
- Fully adjustable nozzle from spray to mist with a lockable trigger mechanism and water flow regulator
- Translucent graduated bottle in litres and fluid ounces for accuracy when filling or mixing within the bottle
- Large 5 litre capacity – ample for most garden jobs
- For use with water and water based or soluble products including pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and fertilisers
- Long 560 mm watering lance with a 1.3 m hose for use in awkward or inaccessible places
- Light weight and easy to carry with an adjustable shoulder strap. Less than 6kg when full.
- Where not using water, only use with liquids with a pH values between 5 and 9
Spear & Jackson 5 Litre Pressure Sprayer – Directions for use:
Full operating instructions are printed on the sprayer for convenience. The RHS also has great advice on how to properly use a garden sprayer. Click here for more information.
- Always wear gloves when handling any chemicals.
- Keep any stored chemicals away from children and pets.
- Do not eat or drink whilst handling chemicals.
- Only store chemicals in their original container and retain instructions in case of medical emergency. Empty any unused chemical from the sprayer.
- Do not re-use the empty container. Do not empty any unused chemical into drains or waterways.
- Avoid spraying in windy or wet conditions.
- Read any pack instructions carefully before use.
- Always wash out the sprayer before and after use, disposing of any washings out carefully and responsibility.
Turf Online aims to give its customers the best possible experience by delivering the best quality products for sale in the UK. Therefore, all our perishable products are harvested fresh to order the day before delivery, and we even accept orders for next-day delivery!
Delivery charges and services vary by different types of turf and delivery location. Charges are confirmed at checkout before payment. If your order includes grass turf, topsoil, Wildflower Turf or Sedum mats, you can choose your delivery day. You should arrange for live products to be delivered on the day you will lay them. Reducing the amount of time the product is stored means significantly less potential nuisance when it comes to installation; certain issues will not have had a chance to rise. All other products are delivered within 5 working days (or usually sooner!).
How Is Your Product Delivered?
We recommend that you only make arrangements for tradespeople to carry out work on your behalf after your turf or other products have been delivered.
PLEASE NOTE: Turf, Wildflower Turf, Sedum Mats and bulk Bag products are delivered on a pallet and can only be delivered to the kerbside.
Most of our products for sale in the UK will be delivered by being transported by a pallet courier that primarily uses 18-tonne rigid trucks that are built for reaching the majority of UK addresses. However, it is possible that your delivery could be made on a larger vehicle. If access or other restrictions prevent vehicles above a certain size reaching your address, or there are other offloading or parking restrictions which could affect the delivery, let us know in the delivery notes section of checkout so that special delivery arrangements can be made. Please make sure you double check the delivery postcode and address carefully as after your order has been shipped, it is likely we will not be able to make any amendments to your order or address.
Delivery is unloaded using a manual pallet trolley which is lowered to the road by the tail lift on the truck. Unfortunately, we do not offer Hiab (truck-mounted crane) deliveries. To offload the pallet, the surface must be flat and level. Since Turf, Wildflower Turf, Sedum and topsoil can be heavy, and the pallet trolley pulled by the driver has small wheels, pallets cannot be delivered onto soil, grass or gravel – a tarmac or paved surface is required.
Kerbside delivery means that our products for sale in the UK is delivered as close as possible to the delivery address you provide. Our helpful drivers will do their best to place your delivery where you wish, such as a driveway, but this is at their discretion. If your delivery address is hard to find or the property is a new build, consider using what3words to pinpoint your delivery location. More information on what3words can be found in our Help Centre.
For more information on how The Pallet Network delivers our different types of products, please watch this short video.
What Issues Could Arise With Delivery?
If your product delivery cannot be made due to a reason you failed to make us aware of, the full cost of distribution and products will still be charged to you. We are proud that most of our turf deliveries arrive on time. Sometimes, circumstances beyond our control (extreme weather, road accidents, vehicle breakdowns or IT failures) can delay delivery, but we will make every effort to keep you updated in such an event.