Weedol® Lawn Weedkiller Liquid Concentrate is a concentrated version of Weedol® Gun!™ Lawn Weedkiller for controlling weeds over a larger area. It is an easy to mix concentrate that has been formulated for use on a lawn, killing weeds but not the grass. It is ideal as a general lawn treatment for lawns that have been overrun by opportunist weeds. We recommend not to use this product on a newly laid lawn or seeded area. New lawns should not be treated for the first 2 months and should only be treated when actively growing.
- Child and pet safe once dried.
- Easy to use – can be applied with a garden sprayer or watering can, fitted with a fine rose
- Fast acting
- Safe for use on grassed areas if used at the recommended dose
Weedol Lawn Weedkiller Liquid Concentrate – Coverage
The maximum recommended rate for most applications is 15ml per 10m². Each pack contains 250ml which is enough to treat 167m². It is recommended not to apply more than one treatment per year.
Directions of Use
- Always wear gloves when handling any chemicals.
- Keep any stored chemicals away from children and pets.
- Keep product away from food and drink.
- Only store chemicals in their original container and retain instructions in case of medical emergency.
- Do not re-use the empty container. Do not empty any unused chemical into drains or waterways.
- Avoid spraying in windy or wet conditions.
- Avoid contact with any plants in beds and borders.
- Read pack instructions carefully before use.
- First shake well before use to make sure the active ingredients are well mixed
- Use either a watering can with a fine rose, or for best results a garden sprayer
- Then measure 15ml with 1 litre of water in a sprayer or with 5 litres of water in a watering can
- Apply this evenly over an area of 10m²
- Direct away from ponds and other surface water bodies.
- Finally, wash out sprayer or watering can thoroughly after use.
What’s in Weedol® Lawn Weedkiller Liquid Concentrate?
Micro-emulsion formulation containing
Turf Online aims to give its customers the best possible experience by delivering the best quality products for sale in the UK. Therefore, all our perishable products are harvested fresh to order the day before delivery, and we even accept orders for next-day delivery!
Delivery charges and services vary by different types of turf and delivery location. Charges are confirmed at checkout before payment. If your order includes grass turf, topsoil, Wildflower Turf or Sedum mats, you can choose your delivery day. You should arrange for live products to be delivered on the day you will lay them. Reducing the amount of time the product is stored means significantly less potential nuisance when it comes to installation; certain issues will not have had a chance to rise. All other products are delivered within 5 working days (or usually sooner!).
How Is Your Product Delivered?
We recommend that you only make arrangements for tradespeople to carry out work on your behalf after your turf or other products have been delivered.
PLEASE NOTE: Turf, Wildflower Turf, Sedum Mats and bulk Bag products are delivered on a pallet and can only be delivered to the kerbside.
Most of our products for sale in the UK will be delivered by being transported by a pallet courier that primarily uses 18-tonne rigid trucks that are built for reaching the majority of UK addresses. However, it is possible that your delivery could be made on a larger vehicle. If access or other restrictions prevent vehicles above a certain size reaching your address, or there are other offloading or parking restrictions which could affect the delivery, let us know in the delivery notes section of checkout so that special delivery arrangements can be made. Please make sure you double check the delivery postcode and address carefully as after your order has been shipped, it is likely we will not be able to make any amendments to your order or address.
Delivery is unloaded using a manual pallet trolley which is lowered to the road by the tail lift on the truck. Unfortunately, we do not offer Hiab (truck-mounted crane) deliveries. To offload the pallet, the surface must be flat and level. Since Turf, Wildflower Turf, Sedum and topsoil can be heavy, and the pallet trolley pulled by the driver has small wheels, pallets cannot be delivered onto soil, grass or gravel – a tarmac or paved surface is required.
Kerbside delivery means that our products for sale in the UK is delivered as close as possible to the delivery address you provide. Our helpful drivers will do their best to place your delivery where you wish, such as a driveway, but this is at their discretion. If your delivery address is hard to find or the property is a new build, consider using what3words to pinpoint your delivery location. More information on what3words can be found in our Help Centre.
For more information on how The Pallet Network delivers our different types of products, please watch this short video.
What Issues Could Arise With Delivery?
If your product delivery cannot be made due to a reason you failed to make us aware of, the full cost of distribution and products will still be charged to you. We are proud that most of our turf deliveries arrive on time. Sometimes, circumstances beyond our control (extreme weather, road accidents, vehicle breakdowns or IT failures) can delay delivery, but we will make every effort to keep you updated in such an event.